This is the second video in this series of 12! I'm hoping to continue the video series with more art as I go, but for now just getting these 12 done is proving to be a challenge. I present to you Sledding! One of my favorite winter activities, too bad my son doesn't feel the same. Hoping next winter I can get him to go down a hill or two, he definitely is a cautious one, which I'm entirely ok with!
This weeks painting was super simple, and I just let it flow as it has been a busy week! I am looking forward to spending more time on painting next week, and really starting to develop a work in more depth! For now though I will take it, and I actually quite like the simplicity of this piece.
These are super easy to make, and once you get the hang of it you'll be able to make dozens in a short time. An old manager taught me how to make these what seems like ages ago, and now I always have to make them every Halloween! It wasn't until this year that I added the lights, such a brilliant idea!
Watch the video below and get your pumpkin making groove on!
Other fun alternatives to the pumpkin:
- use white paper and make ghosts
- use green paper and make witches (can add a hat and broomstick too)
- use white or yellow paper and paint black cats on the outside (make sure it's thin enough for the light to shine through)
- cut patterns, or other shapes
- can be used for a multitude of other holidays (christmas, easter, birthdays!)
Those are just a few of the ideas I came up with, but the possibilities are endless. Have and get creating!